Where is it?
What will I be doing?
What impact would I have?
Children suffering from rare or life-limiting conditions are often completely neglected in the Romanian health care system and children experiencing trauma as a result of the death of a parent or sibling are often socially marginalised. In Romania there are….
5,000 children suffering from a life-limiting condition 8,000 family care-givers involved in the caring process 10,000 children facing the death of a parent or sibling annually.
Hospices of Hope’s Summer Trips are an opportunity for the children and their familes to be kids, to receive respite, to share stories and find comfort in each other and ultimately have a time that offers normality in their displaced world.
Who would I be working with?
Children of all ages with a variety of disabilities and their families.
Set price (varies depending on which camp you choose).
The Seaside Club £750
Brasov Holiday Club £550
Bucharest Summer Camp £750
- Air Fares (from London)
- Transfers to and from the airport in Romania
- Breakfast, lunch and dinner at the Holiday Club
- Disclosure and barring service check
- The Seaside Club – Saturday 6th July to Saturday 13th July 2019
- Brasov Holiday Club – Thursday 25th July to Saturday 3rd August 2019
- Bucharest Summer Camp – Friday 16th August to Saturday 24th August 2019